Sunday, August 22, 2010

This is me...

Hi!  This is me.


I'm not so great at self-portraits, but I'm just keeping it real.

My name is Nicole, and I'm a blogaholic.  ;)

I am an official stalker on several decorating blogs...  muwahaha!

I love a bargain.  I love to change the look of things with paint and more paint.  I am officially addicted to spray paint.  Who knew?!  You can put that stuff on just about anything, baby!  Love love love it!
I love Goodwill and Craigslist.  Ebay has been known to rock as well...

I have had my home for 12 years, and I have so lost track of how many styles and colors it has had in it.  I started out very country, went more to primitives, and now am on a quest to switch to simple and classic. 

I love to build my own furniture and accessories as needed.  I have no carpentry training, but I heart power tools...  <3

I decided to start a blog because I am so inspired by the many ideas I have seen on other blogs.  I firmly believe that it does not take a lot of money to have a beautiful home.  I have fallen in love with secondhand goodness!  I hope that some of my ideas and projects will inspire someone else out there to achieve the home of their dreams!


No comments: